Friday 16 November 2012

Sole Large Dial watch

Today's watch is a very simple design, and simpler than most of my collection. The big thing about it is that it is soo big!

The watch is by Sole, who I've managed to find nothing about on the web. This is likely because the name has so many meanings that any web search is swamped by all the wrong answers.

It is a 3-hand dial watch, with a standard small quartz movement. The only other information is on the dial where it states Quartz Ref. 02106.

The size is what attracted me to the watch when I saw it at a flea market (for $1.50). It is about 6cm in diameter, so feels more like I'm wearing a clock on my wrist than a watch.

1 comment:

  1. My Sole giant watch has died and I can't find out where to get another. Any advice?
    Anna

    ReplyDelete